Multivitamin + Mineral Tablet
NATA 4 Multivitamins and Minerals is a medication intended for pregnancy. It is used to treat or to prevent vitamin deficiency before, during, and after pregnancy. The body needs to have a combination of various vitamins, minerals, fatty acids to keep both mother and baby healthy. This multivitamin + mineral tablet also contains iron, folic acid, and calcium which are needed to prevent spinal cord defects in the baby.
Vitamin B is a vitamin essential in our growth and development, especially for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding. Vitamin B aids in fetal brain development and helps reduce the risk of birth defects. It also boosts the energy levels of expecting mothers, eases nausea, and lowers the risk of developing preeclampsia.
B vitamins are also used to treat painful neurologic manifestations such as neuritis, polyneuritis, neuralgia lumbago, ischialgia, sciatica, cervical and shoulder-arm syndrome, rheumatic pains, herpes zoster, and encephalopathies.
What is in the multivitamin + mineral tablet?
Each multivitamin + mineral tablet contains:
- 2700 IU of vitamin A
- 120 mg of vitamin C
- 400 IU of vitamin D
- 20 IU of vitamin E
- 3 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)
- 3.5 mg of vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- 20 mg of vitamin B3 (niacin)
- 30 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- 12 mcg of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- 1 mg of folic acid
- 30 mcg of vitamin B7 (biotin)
- 100 mg of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
- 100 mg of calcium
- 25 mg of iron (as ferrous fumerate II and ferrous bis-glycinate chelate)
- 50 mg of magnesium
- 15 mg of zinc
- 50 mcg of selenium
- 2 mg of copper
- 55 mg of choline bitartrate
What are the multivitamin + mineral tablets used for?
The multivitamins + minerals can be used:
- By pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy