Generic Multivitamins with Zinc and Taurine Capsules
Taurine is an amino acid that optimizes the brain’s performance.
Zinc, on the other hand, is a mineral the body uses to stimulate the growth hormones and support normal growth and development. It is also used in cellular metabolism, cell proliferation, and enzyme systems that influence cell division.
Vitamin B is a vitamin essential in our growth and development, especially for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding. Vitamin B aids in fetal brain development and helps reduce the risk of birth defects. It also boosts the energy levels of expecting mothers, eases nausea, and lowers the risk of developing preeclampsia.
B vitamins are also used to treat painful neurologic manifestations such as neuritis, polyneuritis, neuralgia lumbago, ischialgia, sciatica, cervical and shoulder-arm syndrome, rheumatic pains, herpes zoster, and encephalopathies.
What is in the generic multivitamin capsules?
Each Zinacap capsule contains:
- 150 mg of calcium phosphate
- 200 mg of chlorella growth factor
- 1 mg of copper (copper sulfate)
- 250 mcg of folic acid
- 13 mg of iron (ferrous fumerate)
- 7.5 mg of magnesium oxide
- 200 mg of taurine
- 323 mcg of vitamin A (retinol acetate)
- 1.125 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine mononydrate)
- 1.154 mg of vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- 15 mg of vitamin B3 (niacin)
- 1.625 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- 3.27 mcg of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- 45 mg of vitamin c (ascorbic acid)
- 4 mcg of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- 1 mg of zinc sulfate
What are the multivitamin with zinc capsules used for?
The multivitamin capsules can be used as:
- Height enhancer vitamins for adults
- Appetite stimulant