Free Medical Checkup
We at TGP are holding free check-ups at selected branches for everyone to take part in. Please do remember to call and confirm its availability before coming in.
For interested parties, refer to the chart below to see if we can serve you. For a quick search, press ctrl+f and enter your location.
Why Go For a Checkup
While this minor medical procedure may seem inconsequential, recognize the importance of being able to detect a possible ailment before it even starts. Check-ups are pre-emptive measures taken by those who want to ensure that their bodily functions are performing normally – which, of course, is a great indicator of one’s health.
If you’re feeling well then it’s easy to dismiss the need for a checkup, but be careful, and don’t go only when you begin to uncomfortable. If you wait until it reaches that stage then it may be too late to keep you from getting sick.
See a Doctor Often
Our health is one of the most important things we should be taking care of, seeing as it will dictate what we can and cannot do on a daily basis. If we take care of ourselves, then we’re likely to perform better in our daily tasks. Otherwise, if we neglect our bodily needs, we tend to slowly weaken – even if we don’t notice it at first.
That said, the importance of seeing a doctor on a regular basis can’t be stressed enough. Do it even if you’re not feeling unwell and form a relationship with them. Be honest about whatever you’re feeling so that the next time you feel under the weather, it’ll be easier for your doctor to diagnose you because they have a complete record of your medical history.
How Many Times Do I Have to Go?
There’s no set amount. Go whenever you can, though people usually average at around 3 to 4 times per year. It also depends on your age; babies and toddlers have to go more often – sometimes up to 10 times a year – whilst those in their teenage years to the young adult stages barely manage 3 annually.
FREE MEDICAL CONSULTATION
- 459 Quezon Avenue corner Banawe, Quezon City (Every Monday 10am to 5pm) Starting June 23, 2008
- Ever Gotesco Mall Commonwealth, Quezon City (Every Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10am to 5pm)
- 430 Libertad Street corner Tramo, Pasay (Every Wednesday & Saturday 10am to 5pm)
- Ever Supermarket, Gov Pascual cor MH del Pilar Ever Gotesco Mall, Malabon (Every Monday & Thursday 10am to 5pm)
- 2602-B Taft Avenue corner Protacio Street, Pasay City (Every Tuesday & Friday 10am to 5pm)
- RL Hotel 812 EDSA Malibay, Pasay City (Every Wednesday & Saturday 10am to 5pm)
- 366 Quirino Avenue Baclaran, Paraňaque (Every Saturday 9am to 5pm)
- 586 Earnshaw Street Sampaloc, Manila (Every 2nd & Last Saturday 9am to 12nn)
- Governor Santiago Street Malinta, Valenzuela (Every Friday 3pm to 6pm)
- Stall #1, Block 6, Tiangge sa Edsa, Libertad Street corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City (Every Tuesday & Thursday 2pm to 5pm)
- Volet’s Comm’l Bldg. Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way Dasmarinas, Cavite (Every Sunday 10am to 12nn)
- Calixto O. Zaldivar Street, Brgy. 08 San Jose, Antique (Every Monday 9am to 2pm)
- MC Briones Street Mandaue City, Cebu (Every Saturday 1pm to 5pm)
- 178 Rizal Avenue Brgy. San Juan, Taytay, Rizal (Every Saturday 2pm to 5pm)
- 155 Doña Soledad Avenue Better Living Subd. Brgy. Don Bosco, Parañaque (Every Saturday 9am to 12nn)
- Ardie’s Complex Brgy Sto. Domingo Ortigas Avenue Extension Cainta, Rizal (opposite side of Robinson’s Supermarket) (Every Saturday 10am to 12noon)
- 1721 Dian Street Brgy. Palanan, Makati (Every Sunday 9am to 12noon)
- 325 MH del Pilar Gitnang Bayan San Mateo, Rizal (Every Saturday 8am to 1pm)
- 246 Montillano Street Emerald Bldg. Alabang, Muntinlupa (Every Saturday 9am to 5pm)
- 721 C.M. Recto Street Tondo, Manila (Every Friday 8am to 12nn)
- 822 M. dela Fuente Street Sampaloc, Manila (Every Saturday 1pm to 4pm)
- 233 Maceda corner España Street Sampaloc, Manila (Every Saturday 1pm to 4pm)
- 2F Centermall Bldg Tutuban Center C.M. Recto, Manila (Starting Dec.’08 Daily 10:00am to 8:00pm)
- 970 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City (Every Wednesday & Saturday 11:00am to 3:00pm)
- GF Cleto Commercial Building 480 Ubaliw Polangui, Albay (Every Thursday 8:00am to 12:00nn)
FREE DENTAL CONSULTATION
- Unit 1-A La Paloma Building, 233 Mayon St. corner N. Roxas Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City (Every Monday to Friday 1pm to 5pm)
- 1721 Dian Street Brgy. Palanan, Makati (Every Monday & Thursday 10am to 12noon)
- 325 MH del Pilar Gitnang Bayan San Mateo, Rizal (Every Monday 1pm to 6pm)